Fourteen IP HITEC Competition Winner Announced.
FourteenIP in partnership with HOSPA and HFTP are delighted to announce that David Pryde, Group IT Director, Bespoke Hotels has won our HITEC competition. The competition announced at HOSPACE awards the winner a trip to New Orleans including hotel accommodation, VIP tickets to a baseball game and a full conference and exhibition pass to HITEC courtesy of our friends at HFTP.
HITEC is the worlds leading hospitality technology exhibition and conference and 2016 see’s the first year that Fourteen IP will have a booth (booth 2014!) HFTP is also the new home of industry icon and HOSPA CEO Carl Weldon.
Commenting on the prize win, Fourteen IP Managing Director Neil Tolley said ‘We changed things around on this competition to make it a bit more interesting and to make the result as clear cut as possible, there was a real rush over the last few days with a lot of entries of varying scores and times, we had a few entries with 100% scores and David’s was the quickest, just, so well done David.
I would like to thank everyone who joined in and entered for their effort, being Fourteen IP we will be running more competitions in the future wish everyone the very best of luck.
The Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (HITEC) offers a unique combination of top-notch hospitality technology education, led by industry peers and experts, and an unparalleled trade show showcasing the latest products and services from over 300 companies, occupying more than 130,000 square feet.
Nowhere else can premiere hospitality professionals gather to learn and experience the technologies that continue to enhance our industry and our customers’ experiences.
The questions and correct answers
1) What are 5 top ways Hosted Telephony can help your hotel?
Uses More Power
Fixed cost, everything included and always up to date
Pay for what you use
Uses proprietary handsets
Contact Centre Solutions & PCI Call Recording
Lots of flashing lights
2) Does Evolution Voice offer PCI Call Recording?
What is PCI
3) Can I retain my existing bedroom telephones with Evolution Voice?
Yes in most cases
4) How many countries can Evolution Voice provide inbound coverage?
5) How many extensions will be provided by Evolution Voice to the recent win for 40 UK Hotels?
6Can a home user be part of a call centre group?
Only if using the UC One PC Application
7) What are the Four Values of The Fourteen Way?
8) Evolution Gateway includes a comprehensive Conference Tool that allows organisers to simply configure wired and wireless networks for their guests from an easy to use web GUI, is this free of charge or available for a small monthly fee?
Small Monthly Fee
Its Not Included as standard
Its Included Free of Charge
9) What Powers Evolution Voice?
10) In which year was HOSPA formed?