EVA our AI powered Virtual Assistant helps hotels to improve service and reduce operational costs. How? by dealing with many of the frequently asked questions, taking PCI compliant payments, sending out maps and information on WhatsApp or text, linking to your hotels systems to allow room ordering, job creation and answering and handling calls and much more.
EVA speaks over 100 languages and with natural language, allowing a conversation to flow (rather than 1 question at a time)
To discuss how EVA can help your hotel improve service and reduce operational costs and how our free trial offers can help you get started quickly.
Our COVID SUPPORT OFFER for hotels is aimed at helping Hotels across the world to take advantage of the benefits, cost savings and operational efficiencies that it can bring. We have put together a package of offers to try and help as many hotels as possible, if you have any questions please speak to your account manager who will work with you to ensure we can provide the best package to suit you and your property or properties. As with any offer ours come with a number of terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for our 2020 Covid Support Offer.
- This offer runs until December 31st 2020
- Offer applies to all new customers or new properties with existing customers who take out a new 60 month contract.
- Products covered by this offer are EVOLUTION Voice, EV Select & EV SIP
- Free local, national and cell phone calls applies to properties in UK, Ireland, USA & Canada only. Properties outside of these areas should speak to their account manager to discuss options for them.
- 3 months free opex applies to all new customers who qualify for this offer and includes all Evolution Voice licences and does not include 3rd party licences as listed below.
- Nothing to pay until 2021 covers customers who purchase via our finance partner with their special finance COVID offer and the terms & conditions that apply to this offer.
- Offer does not apply to existing Evolution Voice properties.
- 3rd party licences that are not covered include Akixi, Jazz, Tiger, EVA, Call Cabinet and all other 3rd party software.