Ritz Carlton Georgetown
The Fabulous Ritz Carlton Georgetown joins the Evolution Family
Ritz Carlton Georgetown Washington DC
As you enter one of the most historic hotels in Georgetown, D.C., the crackle of a lit fire welcomes you into our warm and inviting Living Room, an ideal place to unwind and savor our nightly butler-passed s’mores. Under lofted ceilings, the historic grandeur of our luxury hotel is transformed into a cozy, intimate hideaway where guests from around the globe and around the corner gather on plush couches to relax with a bold cup of coffee or glass of wine.
The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. features:
- 86 guest rooms including 18 one-bedroom suites, 11 premier one-bedroom suites and 5 luxury suites
- Regionally inspired cuisine at Degrees, our on-site restaurant
- Intimate The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Historic architecture complemented by contemporary appointments with views of the village of Georgetown and the Potomac River
- Adjacent to the Washington Harbour, upscale boutiques and restaurants centered along M Street and Wisconsin Avenue and the exciting nightlife of Georgetown
- Convenient access to Washington’s central business district, the White House, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institute and many other historic areas
Ritz Carlton Georgetown, Washington DC
Fourteen IP are delighted to add the 86 room Ritz Carlton Georgetown to the ever growing Evolution Family. We look forward to working with the hotel for years to come helping them reduce costs and improve guest and associate communications along the way.
Images from Ritz Carlton Georgetown