INTRODUCING THE EVOLUTION VIRTUAL AGENT
- EVA (Evolution Virtual Agent) is reducing calls to hotel agents by over 50%
- Helping improve the services offered to guests whilst reducing costs.
- The EVA can also answer external calls and replace any existing auto attendant that may be in place.
BENEFITS OF EVA
- Wait Times Reduced
- Abandoned Calls Reduced
- Guest calls dealt with more efficiently
- Cost Saving
- Staff Utilisation Efficiencies
- Customer can create their own EVA
- Guest query analytics
- Increased call handling capacity
- Enhanced Guest Experience
Watch our short video which explains the benefits of EVOLUTION Virtual Agent
CASE STUDY – MARRIOTT
The following report summarizes the data collected after the installation of the new EVA system at a Marriott Hotel. The statistics show that nearly 40% of the inbound calls were handled by the Automated ‘Virtual Agents’ within the EVA, these are guests that were able to get the information they required through the automated system and not speak to agent/receptionist.
The reduction in calls to the reception team has driven down both the average wait time and missed call volume by nearly 50%.
|Before EVA Installation||After EVA Installation|
|711 abandoned calls||511 abandoned calls (28% decrease)|
|2:00 minute maximum wait time||1:05 minute maximum wait time (46% decrease)|
|Average wait time of 20 seconds||Average wait time of 12 seconds (40% decrease)|
EVA is helping hotels around the world improve guest service, reduce costs and increase efficiency.
LET US HELP YOU
Thinking about installing an EVA but not sure what the options are?
Get sound advice from a company that specialises in hospitality communications – talk to Fourteen IP.